If I as Arsene wenger this is what i would do....

scofi_b

As an Arsenal fan I find it hard to keep my faith in Mr Wenger!!!

As did the board.....

After another trophyless season at the Emirates...Chairmen Peter Hill-Wood has finally lost all faith in Arsene Wenger and blasted the once highly ranked french manager for hes bad choices in the transfer market throughout the last couple of years. After hours of dissucion. We inform you that Arsene Wenger has left hes post at Arsenal Football Club.

Without any thought towards it Peter Hill-Wood appoints a young Irish manager Stevie Scofield Bailey

With no expericance under him...the fans are finding it hard to see how this young man can get arsenal back to winning ways.

The chairman has provided Mr Bailey with £90million to bring in better players and that he did

Summer Transfer window 2011

IN...Xherdan Shaqiri (£7.5million)....A young Swiss attacking midfielder from Basel FC

IN...Gary Cahill (£8million)...A soild Centre back with proven experince in the premier league. A steal from Bolton

IN...Salomon Rondon (£15.5million)...I have a lot of faith in this Venezulen Striker lets hope he pulls it out the bag!!!

IN...Lieghton Baines (£15million)...Just what Arsenal Need A full back with pace and strengh simple as!!

IN...Eden Hazard (£26.7million)...My main target in the transfer window...had to fight of competition from Real Madrid and Chelsea

IN...Marek Hamsik (£22million)...Another great bargin...Napoli will surley miss him

Couple of youth players also came in during the summer...The likes of Eden hazards brother Kylian, Luke Shaw, Jean Carlos Chera, Tony Trindade De Vilhena and promising striker Ashley Miller From Gillingham

Players that saw there way out at the Emirates were....

Ryo Miyaichi and Alex Chamberlain loaned out to feeder club FC Lorient

Carl Jenkinson and Francis Coquelin loaned out to feeder club Millwall

Johan Djourou Sold to Anji For £8million

Park Chu Young Sold to Dortmund for a cut price of £3million

Manuel Almunia makes hes way to Real Madrid For £1.5million

Marouane Chamakh Is so for £6million to LIlle

Abou Diaby Is brought by mega rich Paris st Germain for £10.5million[/center]

Half way through the season and i find my self in 3rd place. 7points of 2nd and 10points of league leaders Chelsea.

the league may look out of sight but ive managed to stay in the champions league, league cup and fa cup so far.

UEFA Champions League update

Straight forward in the end

Untitled-2.png

League Cup and FA Cup....

League Cup...A chance to chuck in the youth players and with wins agasint Leicester, Ipswich and Reading they look set to shine!!

FA Cup...Only one game agasint MK Dons...Winning 4-0

The Jan Transfer window hits and Arsenal have splashed out £28million on Carlos Tevez to try and get them back into the league. time will tell if Carlos has any affect on the outcome

Arsenal also bring in Enzo Zidane and Kevin De Bruyne

OUT....Tomas Rosicky free transfer and Kevin De Bruyne loan to Geona along with Frimpong

First Training session since Carlos Tevez joins and Cahill Injures him for 4months.

So much for him making a difference to Arsenal tittle challenge.

Not the start I wanted at the Emirates...Only finishing 5th in the table outside the Champions league spots. Knocked out of the League Cup by Swansea over two legs, Destroyed by Lyon in first knockout round in the Champions League.

So the only cup I had a chance in was the FA Cup......

Aresenal 4-0 Newcastle United

A great FA Cup final saw Arsenal lifting silverware for the first time in 7 years. A great day for Gunners fans all over the world. Goals from Eden hazard, Rondon and two from Van persie.

Final Results

Untitled-3.png

Untitled-4.png

Untitled-5.png

Stats for the team.....

Untitled-6.png

Season 2

The borad have given me £30million to try and get the club back into the top 4!!!

They expect me to win the Uefa Cup...Witch I was aiming to do :)

Another busy trransfer market for Arsenal see's a whole list of players come in....

Thorgan Hazard (£4million)...Now ive got all three Hazard brothers....you can see what im trying to do here!!!

Arturo Vidal (£12million)...So happy with this signing, hoping he will give my midfiled that extra VA VA VOOM it needs.

James Hurst (£1.5million)...One English full back for the furture

Lisandro Lopez (£14.75million)...Now I hve Van persie, Rondon, tevez and now Lopez...hopefully goals, goals, goals!!!

Players out....

Mikel Arteta (£6million) to AT.Madrid

Kieren Gibbs (£7million) to Swanswa

Theo Walcott (£12.5million) to Lyon

Frimpong loan to Watford

Enzo Zidane and Kylian Hazard loaned to Crawley Town

Luke Shaw loan to Notts County

Thorgan Hazard loan to Leeds United

Gervinho (£12million) to Dortmund

Jean Carlos Cheara loan to Leeds Untied

Joel Campbell and Wellington Silva sold to FC Lorient for a total of (£15million)

Andrey Arshavin (£7million) to AT.Madrid

Carlos Vela (£6million) to Porto

Alex Chamberlain and Ryo Miyaichi loaned to Millwall

Nicklas Bendtner (£2.5million) to Stoke

Alex Song (£10million) to CSKA Moscow

Kevin De Bruyne loan to Fulham

Players given Free transfers....The likes of Carl Jenkinson, Francis Coquelin, Denilson and a lot of other reserve players and youth

First game of the season sees my team lose 1-0 to chelsea in the Community Shield :(

Archived