TV deal when promoted to premiership

Hi all.

I have just got Darlington to the premiership in 5 seasons however now I am there I have not had any mention of the £40million tv money you recieve in there. I am not in september and have had nothing.

When looking at my finances I have an individual TV deal of around 100k per season

Is there something i'm missing here or is this a problem?

Thanks

If you have an individual TV then you've come across a known bug, this was spotted with Reading who have a similar situation.

Unfortunately as your clubs has an individual TV deal (not sure why they would tbh) the game is unable to allocate the Premier league TV money to your club.

You can fix the problem using FMRTE by changing the deal type.

This thread is about the Reading situation, there is one other problem though as I believe FMRTE is no longer freeware.

As per the linked thread & Olly's post any fix will not be save game compatible as the problem is with the database entry, any changes will only be picked up if you start a fresh game.

You might want to post in the bugs &/or data fora just to make sure SI are aware of the error with Darlington otherwise you risk it being missed on the January/February data update.

Archived