the ultimate striker

Acceleration and Pace...

Seriously, the ME is so ridiculously "biased" toward speed even a very average skilled striker will score buckets of goals if he's pacey enough... Of course if he's not very gifted he'll waste a lot of chances, but his pace will eventually override his technical/mental ineptitude just for the law of large numbers.

I have 2 newgens:

Player A, 26, who has like 12 in finishing and is very average for an attacker, but has superb physical attributes, (Pace 19, Acceleration 20, Strength 19) - is nearly 1 goal a game for me (Obviously in a VERY good team all round)

Player B, 20, who has 18 finishing and has high attacking stats, but his physical attributes are mid-range, 12-15 - again, has 1 more goal overall than the above.

Both have played 15 league games so far as an alone striker role.

Player A has been playing around the league for sometime, has experience and seems very consistent, just seems to have 1 shot 1 goal a game, nothing spectacular.

Player B has been raised from my youths and is just blending in the first team. Is very up and down, has moments of pure beauty, then goes dry for a couple of games.

Archived