Help!!!!

I am interested whether anybody else has had this problem

On Football Manager 2011 I am into a very very long career (currently in 2028) I am manager of Man Utd and have been offered a new 4 year contract which the system has automatically rejected on my behalf!! I would have quite happily signed the extra contract they were offering and can't understand why I wasn't even offered the chance to view the offer. It was displayed in my inbox news as an FYI non respond action saying that I had been offered a 4 year contract and that I had rejected it! I am a bit worried the computer wont let me renewany contract they offer...has anybody else had this problem?

Also another strange thing that has happened recently. I applied for the England national vacancy and was offered the job as a normal respond item in my inbox. Despite clicking accept it doesn't do anything. No welcome to the job email arrives next day and I am not the manager of England. I get an offer every 2/3 weeks and everytime I click accept to no avail!

I have spent ages on this career and really dont want to be thrown out of man utd simply because the computer automatically rejects all my contract offers on my belhalf. Can anybody throw any light on this mystery??

Thanks all

Matt

Archived