Lost European Super Cup but in Club World Championship

no to qualify for the CWC you have to win the champions league presuming your talking in europe.

The super cup is irrelevant to the CWC win or lose and isnt a serious cup to win anyway but bragging rights from winners of the champs league and europa league.

Am I the only one who still automatically reads CWC and thinks of the dead and buried Cup Winners Cup? ;)

BTW agreed the Club World Championship is a waste of time in real life and FM too... but yeah, Supercup hs nothing to do with that... But as the Supercup is played by the Champions League winners, it's likely that club won both CL and ESC and went on to play that worthless tournament in the end.

Am I the only one who still automatically reads CWC and thinks of the dead and buried Cup Winners Cup? ;)

BTW agreed the Club World Championship is a waste of time in real life and FM too... but yeah, Supercup hs nothing to do with that... But as the Supercup is played by the Champions League winners, it's likely that club won both CL and ESC and went on to play that worthless tournament in the end.

Not a waste of time for me...took home a nice check after finishing as runners-up to Real Madrid with my MLS squad. I don't think a single starter on Real made less money than my team's salary cap!

That's what I thought, took me a few seconds to figure out what the OP meant.

I'm 8 years in and won the club world championship once.

Archived