weird managerial changes

So AVB gets the sack from Chelsea with thm langushing in 10h....fair enough given Abramovich's record. Moyes resigns from Everton to take over at Chelsea, fair play to the guy as been working on shoestring budget at Everton and doing pretty well so gets the chance at a big job. However, Moyes has resigned from Everton when they are 18th in the League. Surely even Abramovich isn't that stupid to replace a manager for underachieving when his replacement has done a worse job with his team!! Anyone else seen things like this?

So AVB gets the sack from Chelsea with thm langushing in 10h....fair enough given Abramovich's record. Moyes resigns from Everton to take over at Chelsea, fair play to the guy as been working on shoestring budget at Everton and doing pretty well so gets the chance at a big job. However, Moyes has resigned from Everton when they are 18th in the League. Surely even Abramovich isn't that stupid to replace a manager for underachieving when his replacement has done a worse job with his team!! Anyone else seen things like this?

Thats absolutely common. Have seen changes like this very often. Its the coach, not the club ;)

Do people notice managers swapping jobs in their games quite often? Just a few minutes ago in my game Blackburn sacked Kean and hired Norwich's Paul Lambert only for Norwich to hire Kean themselves a couple of days later. This happens all the time, sometimes there is a chain of 3 or 4 clubs all from the same division all swapping managers.

Do people notice managers swapping jobs in their games quite often? Just a few minutes ago in my game Blackburn sacked Kean and hired Norwich's Paul Lambert only for Norwich to hire Kean themselves a couple of days later. This happens all the time, sometimes there is a chain of 3 or 4 clubs all from the same division all swapping managers.

Yes this happens a lot in my save.

There is certainly a keys in the bowl element to managerial appointments in FM12.

Archived