scoring more

A screenshot of your tactics would help as well as perhaps a screenshot of the match stats.

In general though rather than just looking at shots concentrate on creating good chances and react to what is happening on the pitch.

Personally I've not keen on using a poacher as a lone front man. A poacher is someone who sits on the shoulder of the last defender and looks to run in behind. This isn't really ideal when you win possession and your players look up to see their only outlet ball running away from them. I've always been of the opinion that a lone frontman should have a support order so they link the phases of possession allowing your team to get good ball in the opposition last third.

A screenshot of your tactics would help as well as perhaps a screenshot of the match stats.

In general though rather than just looking at shots concentrate on creating good chances and react to what is happening on the pitch.

Personally I've not keen on using a poacher as a lone front man. A poacher is someone who sits on the shoulder of the last defender and looks to run in behind. This isn't really ideal when you win possession and your players look up to see their only outlet ball running away from them. I've always been of the opinion that a lone frontman should have a support order so they link the phases of possession allowing your team to get good ball in the opposition last third.

Agreed, I presume your 4-5-1 is DM CM CM AML AMR ST? SO there is a gap between in the AMC. If I use that formation I set my ST as either DLF Support or TM Support so that they drop into that gap to provide link, have both wide players with attack duties do they offer an option and go flying forward. THen your ST should turn and get into the box. Thats what ive found works well

Archived