a couple of short questions

hey guys, whats up

im new here, and i do have to say ive really underestimated sega

anyways

could i have a link to latest patches? googled and found a 12.0.4 patch when theres a 12.1.1 (im on vacation and im forced to use dial up)

some stats arent displayed correctly? im using 0.3 and i see that lets say a striker with zero attack in the octogonal thing in the players information (kind of annoying when im comparing 2 players)

keepers are pretty annoying, i want them to chase after the ball and not just stand on the penalty line when theres a ball with no strikers running at them

how do i transfer people? do i have to use another program?

and how do i transfer players? some transfer updates arent covering some smaller leagues

are kits visible on high?

ive downloaded the ~2MB ones and im running the game medium on my laptop

some stats arent displayed correctly? im using 0.3 and i see that lets say a striker with zero attack in the octogonal thing in the players information (kind of annoying when im comparing 2 players)

Did you scout the player properly? Does he have all attributes visible? It happened to me when some attributes were still hidden after scouting the player. Try to scout him again.

keepers are pretty annoying, i want them to chase after the ball and not just stand on the penalty line when theres a ball with no strikers running at them

I think it depends on the tactical settings (sweeper keeper / goalkeeper) and his mental and physical stats. Try to use the sweeper keeper player role but look at his attributes. If he doesn't fit the role, he would be making mistakes which can result in goals against you.

how do i transfer people? do i have to use another program?

and how do i transfer players? some transfer updates arent covering some smaller leagues

If you want to update the transfers you can use Editor. You have to go to steam, then select the menu "View" and then "Tools". Then search the list for Football manager 2012 Editor (or something like that). Download it and you can edit the database.

But you will have to start a new game to play with those changes.

im not using the steam version

i rather buy DVDs incase something goes wrong with the laptop

keeper

thats what i did, made him a sweeper but he still doesnt do the job (all arsenal keepers, im pretty sure one of them is a sweeper keeper, just cant remember him)

transfers

there are some downloadable transfers, but i dont really know how to use them

what about the kits? are they visible on high?

im a huge mod downloader, and id like to see the kits in action, not just on the team information screen

Archived