12.1.1 Free kicks?

Sup Guys,

Got a question, maybe i aint the only one....

I started a new game with the latest patch 12.1.1, now im Real Madrid....

I got C. Ronaldo as my free kick taker...but there is a problem..

Im like 26 games in deep....C. Ronaldo had a lot of free kicks....but not ONE! could he get past the wall.....doest matter if he shoots "soft" or hard....they always get into the wall....

Do you guys also have this problem? Is this a problem or am i just mistaking letting him take the free kicks?

Cheers

It's a known bug, but unfortunately developers will not fix it for this release.

A tad unfair, I believe the key problem is that the current match engine is not capable of calculating realistic free kick mechanics without compromising other areas of the game.

At present it is a trade-off between having slightly less goals from direct free-kicks to prevent having an unrealistic number of 25+ yard screamers from open play or in-human long range passing accuracy.

Funny I have a guy who is by no means spectacular (We are talking English league2-league1 player). He is not even recommended as freekick taker, but he is the only who seems to score from direct freekicks. He put in 3 last season.. and is he isnt playing all matches either. Reece Hands! the new ronaldo :p

Archived