Forest fans

Dont want to worry you Forest fans but I have been playing 7 seasons and Forest are now in the bottom half of the conference...is this what the future holds for you IRL :)

Delighted to hear this. Hope Coventry City are down there with them.

From a chuckling Leicester fan:lol:

Delighted to hear this. Hope Coventry City are down there with them.

From a chuckling Leicester fan:lol:

Hahahahahaha, clown. You do realise when your owners are bored and want to find a new toy to play with, you'll be ****ed as well. Oh and with the financial fair play rules or whatever they are, you want be able to continue paying out large amounts of money on **** players.

I'm a huge Tricky myself, but only see lower division footie for Forest in the forseeable future. Absolutely nothing is right at the club, owners, directors, management & players are poor & uncommitted to success.

I understand though, the tea-lady (Rosie) is an absolute gem & all our hopes lie with her.

Hahahahahaha, clown. You do realise when your owners are bored and want to find a new toy to play with, you'll be ****ed as well. Oh and with the financial fair play rules or whatever they are, you want be able to continue paying out large amounts of money on **** players.

Yeah the **** players that put four past you last week in the FA cup. It was obviously meant to be light hearted banter but as usually the trees scum have got a chip on their shoulder because they were good thirty years ago.

Also i'm sure that the owners have not thought abuout the fair play rules and don't have any advisors to help them meet the criteria. Finally cheer up and stop being so bitter.

I'm a huge Tricky myself, but only see lower division footie for Forest in the forseeable future. Absolutely nothing is right at the club, owners, directors, management & players are poor & uncommitted to success.

I understand though, the tea-lady (Rosie) is an absolute gem & all our hopes lie with her.

Yeah I remember when we went down a few years ago and to be honest it was, at the time, the best thing that could have happened to us. Nigel Pearson had built a good team which Sven then managed to spend 15 million to turn into a group of individuals. I firmly believe we would be challenging for promotion if we hadn't let Pearson go in the first place(May have even gone up last year).

It may turn out to be a good thing for you. Winning every week and getting promoted back to championship can give players the confidence. Look at norwich last year and this year southampton.

Basically keep believing and smiling and you might be surprised what happens.

Finally good luck for the rest of the season and for whats its worth I hope you stay up as I enjoy playing you(and cov).

Yeah the **** players that put four past you last week in the FA cup. It was obviously meant to be light hearted banter but as usually the trees scumhave got a chip on their shoulder because they were good thirty years ago.

Also i'm sure that the owners have not thought abuout the fair play rules and don't have any advisors to help them meet the criteria. Finally cheer up and stop being so bitter.

Scum? Who's the one with the chip on their shoulder now then? I seem to remember us battering you 5-1 the other season, but unlike your lot we didn't have an open bus ride around the city to celebrate the occasion.

(Back to business then) The comment about the owners getting bored and leaving you high and dry is a valid one, just take a look at Portsmouth. As for the people advising the owners - were they advisors who recommended you pay £5m for Matt Mills or give bumper pay packets to guys like Beckford?

Now I'm a Forest fan who couldn't care less about Leicester. If you buy promotion then well done, I hope you enjoy the sense of achievement ................. but seeing as you are in 15th I doubt you will be enjoying the Premiership for at least the next season and a half.

Scum? Who's the one with the chip on their shoulder now then? I seem to remember us battering you 5-1 the other season, but unlike your lot we didn't have an open bus ride around the city to celebrate the occasion.

(Back to business then) The comment about the owners getting bored and leaving you high and dry is a valid one, just take a look at Portsmouth. As for the people advising the owners - were they advisors who recommended you pay £5m for Matt Mills or give bumper pay packets to guys like Beckford?

Now I'm a Forest fan who couldn't care less about Leicester. If you buy promotion then well done, I hope you enjoy the sense of achievement ................. but seeing as you are in 15th I doubt you will be enjoying the Premiership for at least the next season and a half.

I don't know who advises them and i'm not going to argue about Beckford or mills and if read my next post then you'll see me criticise the level of spending under sven. Strange how much you have to say considering you don't care.

Apologies for the scum bit though as it was uncalled for.

Also if it goes tits up and we end up in the lower league for the second season in our history then so be it. You can't choose who you support and how your club is run or Billy Davies would probably have your lot in the play-offs again. I really didn't see why the poster needed to bring it up as unless he knows something we don't, his judgement seems to be that because the owners are foreign they will run up debts and leave us in the s**t. Bit xenophobic unless he has other evidence to back up his claims.

Finally if we do eventually go up I'll feel no sense of achievement as I won't have played a part in that success.

I don't know who advises them and i'm not going to argue about Beckford or mills and if read my next post then you'll see me criticise the level of spending under sven. Strange how much you have to say considering you don't care.

Apologies for the scum bit though as it was uncalled for.

Also if it goes tits up and we end up in the lower league for the second season in our history then so be it. You can't choose who you support and how your club is run or Billy Davies would probably have your lot in the play-offs again. I really didn't see why the poster needed to bring it up as unless he knows something we don't, his judgement seems to be that because the owners are foreign they will run up debts and leave us in the s**t. Bit xenophobic unless he has other evidence to back up his claims.

Finally if we do eventually go up I'll feel no sense of achievement as I won't have played a part in that success.

Thats all I've been hearing lately "you dont care about us but have plenty to say" - well we've just played you so we are going to talk about the game and the clubs situations.

I get what you mean about possible xenophobia but I'd have the same attitude if it were an Englishman pumping that amount of money in. Something doesn't sit right when a foreign group come in and buy a club they have little to no previous connection with. If they are willing to pick something up so quickly then whats to say they couldn't get rid just as fast?

Thats what you get by having flappy Camp in goal. A terrible goalie.

I completely agree with that, he's rubbish and I've been saying it since the middle of last season. He was a big reason why we dropped off (along with no investment during January) towards the end of the campaign. Not selling him to Swansea was the biggest mistake during the summer and we've suffered heavily because of it - he's a sulker, he put no effort in during the early games but when the transfer window opens he's trying to catch peoples eye with Hollywood saves. Fcuk him right off!!

Thats all I've been hearing lately "you dont care about us but have plenty to say" - well we've just played you so we are going to talk about the game and the clubs situations.

I get what you mean about possible xenophobia but I'd have the same attitude if it were an Englishman pumping that amount of money in. Something doesn't sit right when a foreign group come in and buy a club they have little to no previous connection with. If they are willing to pick something up so quickly then whats to say they couldn't get rid just as fast?

I know forest don't care about us as much as we do them in the same way cov hate us and most of our fans don't care about them. I care about all these games as due to my job can only really travel to the local away games so the more midlands sides the better.

I'll accept your post about the owners as firstly you used the word "if" where the previous poster stated it as fact. Secondly any football fan who doesn't have concerns about where the money is coming from when you overspend as we have is a fool with rose tinted glasses. The fact that the owners are foreign is irrelevant. Guess we just keep our fingers crossed that we get to premier league next year as this year would be a massive ask where we currently sit and given our inconsistent performances.

This is a friendly forum and I wasn't spoiling for a row so I'll just wish you luck for the season and say I look forward to 17th March at the KP.

It's funny how Forest fans say they don't care about Leicester City, but they start flooding LCFC message boards, and start insulting us when the 2 teams play. :lol:

Re our spending: I remain sceptical on the ownership, although I feel a lot more assured than I did at first. I'll only judge them when they're gone.

It's funny how Forest fans say they don't care about Leicester City, but they start flooding LCFC message boards, and start insulting us when the 2 teams play. :lol:

Re our spending: I remain sceptical on the ownership, although I feel a lot more assured than I did at first. I'll only judge them when they're gone.

Yeah me too, the fact they've invested in training facilities etc doesn't really fit with some-one trying to make a quick but there is always that nagging doubt.

haha i study in nottingham and i remember when mclaren took over, some of my mates over there was really excited bout the future and claiming they would "easly be promoted since hes a good manager with experience " :lol: :lol::lol: , funny how life turns out :applause:

Yeah we thought the same with Sven but looked out of his depth as did McLaren. Rather have some-one without the NAME but with a set of b******s and a game plan.

i find it funny you lot try to pinch morgan :lol: but i'd be surprised if he stays if they go down tho, end of contract and all

We may be short at the back if st ledger goes as bamba is on international duty and tunchez hasn't looked properly match fit since returning to the side. Also Mills will get at sent off at least twice more leading him to miss another six games. Can't say i'm excited but he hasn't signed yet and if he does i'll judge him on performances alone.

At least were not spending up to 5 million this time.

Before the games NFFC boards had plenty of Leicester fans popping up, so it goes both ways

Derby fan here, this thread as made me feel quite warm, cheers m8, Forrest dont deserve to even be in the championship, now just crapcester need to follow suit.

I wouldn't agree with that - we were more than a match for West Ham until the lino decided to give them a penalty for absolutely nothing. If it stayed 0-0 at half time then the game could have gone a different way. Thats the story of our season (well after shooting ourself in the foot by hiring McClaren and then Cotterball)

I am a Leicester fan myself but there is a lot of Forest fans where I live. I really hope they stay up because its good to be able to play your rivals and have some banter too.

I agree with that, I'd rather have all the Midlands teams playing each other season-in-season-out, preferably in the Premier League but I can't see that happening any time soon

Anyway, as for all the local hate I think that should be left to the morons using the Facebook 'Venom threads'. I lurked on one of those last season and some of the stuff said was embarrasing to see from both sides! Why can't we all just get along? .................. well except for on match days!!

I completely agree with that, he's rubbish and I've been saying it since the middle of last season. He was a big reason why we dropped off (along with no investment during January) towards the end of the campaign. Not selling him to Swansea was the biggest mistake during the summer and we've suffered heavily because of it - he's a sulker, he put no effort in during the early games but when the transfer window opens he's trying to catch peoples eye with Hollywood saves. Fcuk him right off!!

Im a QPR fan and there were problems here, he refused to help out with shooting practice before a game when he was on the bench, he never spoke to the other goalie who was the ultimate professional (Cerny) and his dad would often go to the press complaining about lack of playing time. Hes a badge kisser but will be out of the club right away once he has to sit on the bench.

Im a QPR fan and there were problems here, he refused to help out with shooting practice before a game when he was on the bench, he never spoke to the other goalie who was the ultimate professional (Cerny) and his dad would often go to the press complaining about lack of playing time. Hes a badge kisser but will be out of the club right away once he has to sit on the bench.

Thats the impression I got from a few QPR fans when we first had him in on loan, plus there was a lot of stick from Derby fans about him being a daddys boy. Early on in the season he was subbed off during a cup game to give our youth goalie a run out for 15 minutes or so - a real pro would applaud the fans, jog off and wish the kid luck but instead Camp threw his arms in the air and trudged off in disgust

In my game Forest were promoted to the Premiership in season 1, relegated back to the Championship in season 2, and then promoted once again in season 5. In season 6 they finished 6th and have assembled a decent looking squad.

Even as a Forest fan I'd have to admit that we're very likely to get relegated. The whole club from top to bottom is run like a circus. It's a rudderless ship that was destined to hit the rocks sooner or later.

Anyway, as for all the local hate I think that should be left to the morons using the Facebook 'Venom threads'. I lurked on one of those last season and some of the stuff said was embarrasing to see from both sides! Why can't we all just get along? .................. well except for on match days!!

I agree with this. I cringe when I see some of the things LCFC fans type on forums about Nottingham or Coventry. Especially when the cliches they come out with could quite easily be applied to Leicester as well.

Switching to FM, and whenever I'm not managing Leicester, they always seem to be outperformed by Forest. I'm not sure about Forest on my present save, but Leicester are a mediocre Championship team, not going anywhere. An existance a little like that between 2004-08 irl, before relegation. :(

I knew they were doomed as soon as they appointed Steve Cotterill.

They were doomed the moment they appointed McClaren. I'm still not sure how they thought replacing him with Cotterill was going to help though... Maybe they really wanted an away day at Huish Park?

in my long-term FM2011 game (2038) forest ended up in the prem and staying there for decades, while notts county became a premier league yo-yo team, changing between prem and championship almost every season. Of course FM2011 was before all the trouble they got themselves into now.

Sounds about right...

Did they sack their manager who was actually getting them up the league?

Well the takeover happened in summer but yeah, they sacked Steve McClaren and brought in David Moyes. Moyes then spent £20m on Kyle Bartley and £22.5m on Giacomo Bonaventura, both on 105k wages. Pretty insane.

"The whole club from top to bottom is run like a circus. It's a rudderless ship that was destined to hit the rocks sooner or later."

AndyPass; I do think you are forgetting Forest's secret weapon.... Rosie, the tea lady!

Being a Forest fan means I don't really call myself a football "fan". I don't enjoy football, I find it to be a horrible form of torture.

Yet I still always watch them for some reason. Screw you Stuart Pearce, if you weren't my childhood hero I might not be such a strong supporter of Forest.

I do hate them though. And I mean I really really hate them.

But because I went to this game:

http://www.aboutmanutd.com/man-u-matches/17-12-1994-nottingham-forest.html

They have given me at least 1 magical moment. I don't expect many more in the next 50 years though. With the new fair play rules even a bored billionaire can't help us. We're screwed for good.

I still think Forest will stay up tbh.

Though I agree with NF, that we ourselves are in deep **** if we don't go up in the next 18 months. We're spending waayyyy too much for a Championship club, far more than we can sustain.

Being a Forest fan means I don't really call myself a football "fan". I don't enjoy football, I find it to be a horrible form of torture.

Yet I still always watch them for some reason. Screw you Stuart Pearce, if you weren't my childhood hero I might not be such a strong supporter of Forest.

I do hate them though. And I mean I really really hate them.

But because I went to this game:

http://www.aboutmanutd.com/man-u-matches/17-12-1994-nottingham-forest.html

They have given me at least 1 magical moment. I don't expect many more in the next 50 years though. With the new fair play rules even a bored billionaire can't help us. We're screwed for good.

ted_match_pearce_kiss_01_460x300.jpg

Archived