A Quick Vent...

I've found coming on here in recent weeks has helped when something on this wonderful game makes me want to turn to mass murder. And here's the latest scenario...

Top of the Premier League with Plymouth, 4 points clear with 3 games in hand. We lose 2-1 at home to nine-men Man City who are 4th and, naturally, I was furious about losing with such an advantage so i aggressively say that i'm not happy with their performance. They all respond well and I thought 'here's to the title!'

Next game away at Newcastle - we get ****ed 6-0. Having only lost 2 games previous all season. I fine the whole first IX 2 weeks wages (because that also makes me feel slightly better) and now they're all moaning to each other, and other players who didnt even play are moaning about it too. And i thought...'we're top of the league, in the semi-final of the F.A. Cup, the semi-final of the EURO cup and they all now want to leave'? What?

Some will say I was too harsh, but how the hell did one bad game at Man City cause us to have a result like that? It seems that you have a quota of losses for a season and it's just making up for them. I know that's how football can be an all that, but it's so frustrating!

sorry but its almost 100% your fault, like you say your flying, why would you fine your first team for a loss?!! Your team is playing in the most high pressure point of the season, mistakes are going to happen and its likely in that game your team lost a couple of goals and panicked, fining them was horrible man management on your part.

sorry but its almost 100% your fault, like you say your flying, why would you fine your first team for a loss?!! Your team is playing in the most high pressure point of the season, mistakes are going to happen and its likely in that game your team lost a couple of goals and panicked, fining them was horrible man management on your part.

It relieves my anger, and tbh I've noticed that players get over it very quickly if managed the right way which they did. On FM12 you don't see players feeling pressurised much. I have quite a young squad and I would've thought a few would let the pressure get to them like it has on previous versions, but it hasn't really.

But the way we lost the game was absurd, i've yet to see any team flying high at the top of the prem capitulate in such a way.

Archived