Old Skool Champ man.

does anyone recall a version of championship manager (around 96 season) where it was italian / french / german leagues only? ive tried looking for this version as it was awesome but theres no record of it existing if you go by wikipedia etc... but it defo did exist as i remember swapping my mate my version of CM2 for this for a few weeks, i went AC Milan and it was awesome!! George Weah, Roberto Baggio and Marco Simone! now that was a strike force!

p.s

im not talking about CM Italia, was defo a version that gave you only the italian / french / german leagues.

Found a few on Amazon Mr Pompey, cheers for that. Im so going to buy a copy. im kinda bored of FM. i cant get past 2 seasons in every save i do, mainly because of damn work commitments! interfering with my Gaming. why do we have to grow up!! lol

Parma also had Zola, buffon and Inzaghi that season. if only they kept them lol

Thats great Steve. I always wondered what it would be like to play one of the old games. It should fly on a modern pc!

I remember the simpicity of them but worry in case they would bore me now compared to what FM has now evolved into

Growing Up - I'm still a big kid :D

I had this, may even still have it hidden away at my parents house. Came in a blue box and had all the European leagues on a separate disc to the standard English version. Was a massive Championship Manager Italia fan back in the day so I loved this. I managed to melt my first Commodore Amiga as I played Football Italia so much back in the day, me and my cousin once played it for 16 straight hours in the school holidays. Good times!

Archived