FMCU United!!

jackripper

for a bit of fun i decided to create(edit Newport county and dleted all history) a club called FMCU United. We start in Blue Sq Prem and my players are some of you lucky guys. All players start with a Ca of 50 as editor was doing my head in..however PA is random

Season   Country  League        Position    Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11  England  BSP           14th        n/a
2011/12  England  BSP           1st         Champions
2012/13  England  League 1      2nd         Promoted as Runners up

500 league app club under my management.

Name              Pos           Era            Apps    Goals    Avr
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:. I suppose I shall accept the fact Im in the team.....on the right hand side despite being a left footed centre half :lol: haha. This is fantastic!!!

Ha Your wanted mate :L Im a center back :D

I guess who ever it is fancied a hot chocolate before bed, eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Newport County Fc Vs Newport Reserves

fmcuunitedprematchteams.png

I let my ass manager pick the team and the only one missing from the squad would be AK22 due to fatigue. If he found out where he was on loan hed shoot me dead but thats a secret. Despite this first team he picked it wouldnt have any bearing on being the first 11 come the opening game of the season. Especially when i am sub 11 :eek:. Dsyoungesq was named as captian, but that could change in the future.............Anyways onto the match...........

!6 mins in and our first injury fell to Crouchie who landed awkwardly (or was it due to being like bambi on ice). So i sent on jackripper of course to replace him. Wasnt on the bench long thanks Crouchie. We played quite well first half but a goal 2 mins into added time put the reserves up 1-0 at half time. Dafuges fault tut tut..Straight from the off and Flamers scored our first ever goal..deflection if ive ever seen it but give him the benefit of the doubt. Mr hot choco put us in the lead with a lovely drive as we went 2-1 up. I forgot to make changes at half time but around the 83rd min (sorry subs) i put everyone on apart from one poor soul SRL88 who sat on the bench all game. He will feature next game. The reserve team then equalised as the inal whistle went for 2-2..

fmcuvfmcureservesinform.png

Wouldnt have conceded two if I was in my natural centre half position!!! I should be Serbian in a Nemanja Vidic style (pains me to say that).

Come on lads....lets get a win against Port Talbot.

Newport County FC Vs Port Talbot

So with the changes made hrbfc would be captain for the day. We were playing supposedly weaker opposition so i expected a confident performance from the lads. If they want to be stars for my team they must perform or the could head over to career forum on SI forum and be laughed at by the other members. Our captian who started upfront revelled as he levelled the scoring for us with a cool calm just like your mam finish to make it 1-1. At half time i took off Rancer and Ripper as both looked tired to be replaced by Raware and Ak22. However the 2nd half was quite and nothing materialised from the game as it fizled out to a 1-1 draw. Fitness is the key here though. Acidburn was MOTM!

porttalbotvfmcuinformat.png

FMCU Vs Rushden

Ive picked the team mostly on fitness and the man with the lowest fitness misses out. Sorry again SRL88 sort yourself out down the gym please. We played Rushden in our 3rd friendly and to be honest i still have no idea whos going to be in that first 11 come the season opener. DSYoungEsq requires the armband as we head to kick off..

fmcuvrushdenfmcutactics.png

We started the first half brilliant and Rancer danced his way through loads of playe....i mean mud to slot home a cool finish. FMCU 1-0. Then out of nowhere Nobby comes flying into the box and must have thought he was at the olympics because if you saw his dive you would of thought so as he robbed them of a penatly. However with the English crap at penatlies, up stepped self proclaimed German who was born in London Deisler stepped up and missed. (note to self no more pens for that man). i made changes at half time and replaced the whole team and little whippersnapper Hursty from the right wing banged in a double as we win the match 3-1. Our first win well done lads..................................

fmcuvrushdeninformation.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Archived