Match Speed seems alot slower than FM11

I play mine on the same machine as last year and the in game 3d graphics run at the same speed. My PC is about 4 years old with 4 gb Ram, XP and Q9550 quad cpu. Perhaps it was being underutilised with FM11

I'd confirm you machine specs here as somone may have similar or perhaps having reviewed your specs we may make a comment on how valid they may be for running the game

I'm personally not sure there is much of a change. in terms of overall processing the feature of adding / removing leagues is a good option allowing people to experience other leagues they may not have included at game start, in addition if they added too many leagues they could remove one to speed up processing avoiding a game restart

Well what do you expect if they have put more details into the game then surely it will take longer, buy a new pc or play FM2010, I aint having a go just dont see your point.

Not talking about the game as a whole, but the actual matchday 90mins. Seems really slow.

I noticed this in the demo when I played it.

When I moved the Match Speed slider from it's original middle setting to the left it slowed down, as expected, but when I moved it to the right (from the original center setting) it didn't speed up in the slightest. The actual speed of the overall game was absolutely no problem - it was just the speed of the match that never got any faster. I started a thread a couple of months ago asking about this but go no response whatsoever.

And before anyone mentions it, it's got nothing to do with my graphics card because I bought a brand new GeForce GT520 back in November and that card was only released a few months earlier.

EDIT: Unless it's been sorted in one of the updates after the full game came out I have no idea so I will find out when I buy the game after the final update.

Archived