Urgent - a favour please!

I know this is the wrong thread, but please move it after tomorrow.

For all british based readers

Please can you all sign this petition for me and then click on the email you will receive. This needs doing today please!

This is another petition to do with Hillsborough but rather than the main campaign relates to one Mum who was lied to.

Kevin Williams was 15 when he died, he went to a football match and did not come home.

The coroner put a 3.15 p.m. cut off point stating that all fans had died at this point.. Anne Williams found out that Kevin would not have died by 3.15 p.m. and could have been saved.

An off duty police officer found Kevin and found he had a pulse at 3.37pm. After resuscitation Kevin's ribs started to move so an ambulance was shouted. The ambulance would not stop.

43 Ambulances were held outside the ground, only one was let in.

At 4pm Kevin opened his eyes, murmured the word "Mum", slumped back and died in her arms.

Evidence has been suppressed, statements have been changed. The police officer was ordered to amend her signed statement.

There has never been a full inquiry into how Kevin died. Why weren’t ambulances allowed in?

Kevin’s Mum deserves an inquest so please sign the petition for me.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/19149

thanks

Paul

BUMP

Thank you all for signing. There has been a huge increase in signatures over the last 24 hours. We can reach this target.

Please if you haven't signed take 30 seconds out of your day to sign or I will make Luis Suarez rubbish for FM2013!

If the little racist hasnt jumped ship to Barca to replace Villa ;)

I see your sponsors are jumping ship aswell. Warrior sports? :lol:

Archived