Team policy and AI of my formation

I play a flat 4-4-2 formation and also have my reserves and U/18's play the same way. However i have my target man play on the left side center and my playmaker midfielder in the right center and my ball winning or defensive midfielder play left center, i always have done it's just the way i do things, but what im tryna say is in my reserves and U/18 teams the AI team policy always has the targetman play on the right center and the ball winning or defensive midfielder play on the right center of midfield, now this plays hacoc with my players as my DM plays in my playmaker role and my playmaker plays in my DM role and my poacher plays in the targetman role. Why can't the AI of my team policy do what i do?

And no, i won't switch the way i do things just for the AI. The AI should put the right players in the right positions from my team policy.

Unfortunately not. SI took the ability to pick the reserve/u19 team (but still allow the Assman to take control of the match) out of this year's version. As an aside I currently have a good young (16yo) striker in the u19s who isnt getting any youth games because the AssMan prefers to play a poorer player instead.

If SI are reading, it would be brilliant if they could put this back in. It is one of those things where there doesnt appear to be any reason to take it it out, much like removing the showing of the amount of days to the next match in the fixture screen.

Archived