Premiership Clubs wont loan players to other Premiership clubs now?

What the hell, I've gone for 3 loan listed players this season after getting promotion with Burnley to the Premiership and all three were turned down because the club "are not willing to discuss a loan deal between both clubs regarding this player"? I can only imagine it's because we're both in the Prem but it's ridiculous. One of the players up for loan is Jack Wilshere, which is crazy in and of itself but where the hell is he going to go then, the Championship? League 1? The other two I went for were young players who are in reserves for Man City and Liverpool and who, in real life, would definitely be given the chance to play in another Prem club. I have FMRTE and was wondering if anyone knows if and how I can turn this stupid crap off. This years Football Manager is the best in many ways but there's a hell of a lot of crap in there too, it's a shame really.

I have seen the "not willing to discuss a loan deal between both clubs" but also I have loaned players from other EPL clubs, so it is possible in some cases. I think it may have to do with reputation - clubs don't want to loan players to clubs that they think might be rivals. For example, I am managing Bolton and I have loaned players from Liverpool & Man City but probably could not loan players from say, Wolves or Fulham.

I'm even in the Euro Cup after winning the FA Cup last season, you'd think they'd jump at the chance to get that experience. I signed some free players anyway so it's not an issue for me for now, still disappointing though.

I'm even in the Euro Cup after winning the FA Cup last season, you'd think they'd jump at the chance to get that experience. I signed some free players anyway so it's not an issue for me for now, still disappointing though.

All tried to loan from large clubs in European competitions. Perhaps they don't want him to be EURO Cup-tied?

In the part I've made bold, you've stumbled upon the only solution I've found to this years transfer problems. Sign top youngsters for free when their youth contracts expire and don't bother with buying and selling players (unless some really big money is on the table). The reputation system is totally imbalanced as it is now, and any transfer dealings is only likely to upset me.

if you perform a search for loan players with the remove "unrealistic..." bit ticked do any premiership players show up as available? If so when attmpting to negotiate a loan (easy test that you don't have to committ to the loan) does the other premier club allow it?

These players were listed when the "unrealistic..." box was ticked I think. I can't quite remember now but I'll check again later. Wilshere wasn't, I found out he was on loan list after perusing the Arsenal squad, but the left back at Liverpool was I'm pretty sure.

im playing Aston Villa and loaned Danny the portugese attacking mid from Man City in Season 2, signed David Silva from Man City in Season 3, Ashley Young from Man Utd for 2nd half of Season 3.

Also have seen Tottenham AI manager loan Antonio Valencia from Man Utd

maybe your club is to low in stature, im not sure

I loaned Danny Wilson from Liverpool in the first season with Sunderland as well as Boyata from Man City. The only time loans started to be rejected was when I started to challenge for the title. Seems a bit strange they wouldn't loan to Burnley.

I signed Wayne Bridge on loan for Arsenal just last night when Santos picked up a 3 month injury so I don't think it has anything to do with rivals/European competitions as I've registered & played him in Champions League. This is 1st season BTW

I signed Wayne Bridge on loan for Arsenal just last night when Santos picked up a 3 month injury so I don't think it has anything to do with rivals/European competitions as I've registered & played him in Champions League. This is 1st season BTW

Man City have been very shrewd there. What better way to take care of a rival then to let them have a massive liability starting for them every week. A bit like Man Utd selling Silvestre to Arsenal.

Archived