Weird match which crashed my game!

I was playing a match and i was losing 3-0, so, i do some subs to mount a comeback.

I score a goal, bottom bar flashes. Game kicks off. STILL says 3-0.

Match continues and i score again. This one registers but the goal was credited to the wrong player!

Match ends 3-2, well 3-1, and the game just wont continue. I do have a screenshot of this as well.

I can live with the missing goal as i lost the match. But it crashed my game!

This happened to me. I was drawing 1-1 when the opposition scored a goal. The scoreline sat at 2-1 for about 20 mins of game time then then game froze and went kind of mental lol. When it came around the scoreline said 1-1. I even checked the match report and highlights but no recollection of the goal was there. It was so strange.

Just had a similar thing to this except for the crashing thing. Went 1-0 up in the first half, played the second half (in commentary only as I always do). The game ends with the score at 1-0 then the screen flickers and the score is suddenly 1-1. They apparently scored in the 60th minute, there was no goal mentioned or flashing in the commentary line and as I mentioned the score stayed at 1-0 until after the final whistle.

Pretty bad bug to get hit with this if you need 3 points to win the league and you've drawn in the last game of the season with no idea of the scores being level until it's too late to do anything about it.

Archived