Potential Ability

As mije1983 said it will always be the same. On most youth players you will see -5, -9, etc for potential ability. This mean that it could be a vary of different values for example -10 could be from 170-200 and -9 could be 169-140 (correct me if I'm wrong) and so on.

As mije1983 said it will always be the same. On most youth players you will see -5, -9, etc for potential ability. This mean that it could be a vary of different values for example -10 could be from 170-200 and -9 could be 169-140 (correct me if I'm wrong) and so on.

Yeah I'm not sure what the exact ranges are for -8, -9 etc players but the theory is correct. As you said it tends to be for the younger players when it's more difficult to estimate their possible PA I think.

Minus CA's overlap so -9 is 150-180 and -8 would be 130-160.

Archived