PLEASE take out these useless buttons!

1) End a conversation: When converstaion is finished I just move off without formally closing it off. Why; because for years now we get a button saying "end conversation" followed by another button saying "conversation ended," both of which you need to press.

2) Deletion of scout reports: You press button to remove, then you then have to press another button confirming removal. This 2nd (useless) option cannot be cancelled. To remove player from shortlist gives a similar confirmation button, but you can remove this for future dealing. Why not both?

These have continually been reported and are known wastes of time that have never been addressed.

When will SI get the message?

Any other useless buttons (that can't be removed after first appearance)?

How do you remove all of your scout reports? Is there a way? Im looking to move from liverpool to a lower league brazilian team as a bit of a challenge and i want to reset all of my scout reports.

Thanks

I don't think you are able to remove them all. However, if you choose to manage another club, I'd assume the scout reports get reset anyway...

How do you remove all of your scout reports?

Maybe I'm missing something here but it's easy (on FM11): click on one row to highlight it, (shift)-click on another to highlight the entire group. Then right-click and select the Remove option.

Archived