How to you complain about the details

For example the club i'm a fan of have ricordo Vaz te. He plays Left wing. But on the game he plays right wing. When has RVT ever played right wing. Not at bolton and not at oakwell.

Jacob butterfield. Deep lying play maker. LOLLOLLOL. he's an attacking player that plays am or attacking central midfield. He's also so under rated it's like the game makers haven't bothered to care about barnsley. Is this game for premier league clubs only and they chuck any old rubbish in for rest ?

RNL, on the game he's listed first has a rw. He plays on the left. It says long shots 8 ( thats him 2 years ago

). BTW Butterfields are also 8. Don't the FM scouts bother to watch football matches.
thats jacob in u21 training. Notice the coaches shout, he's going to shoot or similar because they know he's so good at it.

I could go on and on and on about it.

And don't say put it in that error page because i did 4 month ago and nothings changed.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276432-ENGLAND-%28Official%29-Barnsley-Data-Issues

You previously posted there. Which was the right thing to do.

However, it doesn't mean that you're correct about all of that.

SI mention in that thread that it has been amended for any data update. No data update released yet - so be patient. Not sure what you're expecting to have changed in 4 months.

So what is Ric Vaz te. He's played 20 times for barnsley. I've seen him 10/15 times min. Not seen him start right wing once.

Butterfield getting scouted and enquires from good premier league clubs (before bad injury). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiYgr8tCQUc watch that. is first goal was when he just come on and he was playing second striker/ acm (where butterfield plays) Other times you see him he's been moved and plays left wing.

Researchers IMO need to get themselves a player subscription for about 5/6 quid a month and watch 80% of football league clubs and do the leg work.

So what is Ric Vaz te. He's played 20 times for barnsley. I've seen him 10/15 times min. Not seen him start right wing once.

Butterfield getting scouted and enquires from good premier league clubs (before bad injury). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiYgr8tCQUc watch that. is first goal was when he just come on and he was playing second striker/ acm (where butterfield plays) Other times you see him he's been moved and plays left wing.

I'm very happy for you and your visits to Oakwell.

But there has not been a data release yet.

There as. Theres been loads. Where on 12.1.2/3/4 now.

Start a new game. It still says database 12.0. The patches released so far have been to fix bugs and such things. There has been NO DATABASE RELEASE and probably wont be one until the window closes. Expect it around late February as usual.

Does he really tho, how many goals does he have this season? How many have been over 18 yards? How many of his long shots are on target as a percentage? Exactly how many assists does he have from long shots? Before you say it should be higher than 8 you need solid evidence. The Barnsley researcher will go to games, he wont rate the players blind from nothing. You dis-agreeing with his ratings without backing it up with anything other than trivia is pointless, and you can always use the editor to change anything you dont agree with before you start a game.

So why is butterfield only 8 long shots. He's got loads of assists or goals from long range shots.

RNL has a reputation for hitting the ball hard and from a distance.

Swarfega pointed out in post #2 that SI have said there have been changes made for a future data update. How do you know that these havent already been changed? Instead of wasting your time moaning here about something that could have already been changed, why dont you do as Milnerpoint has suggested and use your time more constructively to find evidence for your proposed changes and post this in the appropriate thread? Then you will be taken more seriously.

Archived