Latest patch

I know there is a patch thread but I'm not trolling through every single post in a 20(?) page thread to find out a few simple things, sorry.

I just want to know what the major bugs are, if there are any? And would people roll back if they could?

I thought you were heavily involved in a number of patch/ME feedback threads, as the multiple animal man said browsing the bugs forum is the bets thing you can do.

Asking people to post their perceived bugs in a GQ thread can only end in a flame war.

@Barside - Nope, note heavily involved in any ME/feedback threads. Only one comes to mind and I'm certainly not heavily involved in it.

I'm not asking for percieved bugs, I'm asking for official bugs, you know, really obvious **** ups that can effect your game.

@Kriss - I know you cant roll back the patches which is why I asked would people roll them back if they could. I'm trying to get an idea on how people feel about the new patch.

The patched game is better than the original launched version....always is

My view is that you should play with the latest version....the patch fixes the key issues raised by the gamers.

I personally would NOT want roll back

Archived