Continually being told about player availability

Hi

One issue which needs sorting for the next iteration of FMH is continually receiving news updates about players I'm not remotely interested in.

Literally never a week goes by without me receiving news items about Nemanja Vidic, Emre and Malbranque being available for transfer. All three wouldn't get anywhere near my subs bench let alone the first team, yet like I say I'm informed at times weekly of their availability! Enough already, I don't want 'em!

Maybe have the opposite of the shortlist; an 'ignore' list of players never to give updates about. For example, first news update about Vidic I received, I'd have options to shortlist or ignore him....which would save on news spam a lot.

On a slightly similar note (being told about players not good enough), the scout system needs work too. Again, if I tell my scout to scout somewhere he keeps informing me of players that wouldn't improve my squad whatsoever.

Thanks.

Hi

One issue which needs sorting for the next iteration of FMH is continually receiving news updates about players I'm not remotely interested in.

Literally never a week goes by without me receiving news items about Nemanja Vidic, Emre and Malbranque being available for transfer. All three wouldn't get anywhere near my subs bench let alone the first team, yet like I say I'm informed at times weekly of their availability! Enough already, I don't want 'em!

Maybe have the opposite of the shortlist; an 'ignore' list of players never to give updates about. For example, first news update about Vidic I received, I'd have options to shortlist or ignore him....which would save on news spam a lot.

On a slightly similar note (being told about players not good enough), the scout system needs work too. Again, if I tell my scout to scout somewhere he keeps informing me of players that wouldn't improve my squad whatsoever.

Thanks.

i had this... mourinho was constantly offering joe cole to clubs, i mean did i really need to know about this when im managing a conference club.

i think in the end his price went down loads and his morale was down in the red. maybe cole was sleeping with his wife

i have shauwn wright phillps- who i want, and can afford both his asking price signing on fee and wages, he just doesnt want to come to forest, maybe its cos when he was younger we turned him away cos he was too short, irl.

Archived