Mourinho has come to ruin my plans

So I have been having trouble with my Liverpool side of regens. Its been 2 years since I was barely above relegation and now I have been steadily in the top 4 for the last 2 seasons, slowly climbing my way to the top. The league is so tough, literally 6 points can be the difference in a top 4 finish and a top 10 finish.

Roll on year 2025, Man Utds current manager retires and I am linked with the position. Mourinho comes out and says he wants the position. I am happy to stay with my Liverpool side and keep the regens growing. Mourinho gets appointed. Basically the league turns from a marginal difference in the top 4 to Mourinho blitzing the league. He literally only dropped points in 1 game and that was a draw. United finished 12 points ahead of my Liverpool side in 2nd place.

Crazy!

He took over at Liverpool on my save end of first season. Just dominates everything every year. Liverpool are my most dreaded fixture, I re load the game simply to find a way to beat them, but Ive come to the conclusion it is impossible

He took over at Liverpool on my save end of first season. Just dominates everything every year. Liverpool are my most dreaded fixture, I re load the game simply to find a way to beat them, but Ive come to the conclusion it is impossible

I could beat him when he was at Real easy enough but once he gets an English team he just tears everything up. Good fun though!

Archived