Suggestion for FM13: Screenshot Scrapboard

I spend quite a lot of time, and I know other people do too, taking screenshots and cropping them to pick out the elements I need. A solid feature would be something that let you highlight individual boxes or tables or news items and send to a scrapboard where they can be rearranged however you like and then exported as an image (even better: give us control over image formats and sizing). Would make sharing stories, suggestions, strategies, etc. far quicker and easier for everyone.

An even better feature would be a dedicated FM social media site you can post screenshots, videos, and live updates to directly rather than using third-party sites like Facebook or Twitter.

Great idea.

I remember in the old CM93-94 you could print out your fixture list and it would have your games, scorers etc. At the time it was nice.

Imagine having your FM tactics, news, tables, screenshots on a website like footballmanager.com/leavingtrain. A little like Soccernet but it's designed around your saves. I'd happily pay an extra subscription for that and I imagine it could turn out to be a tidy revenue generator for SI Games.

Or: download Gadwin Printscreen where you press 'printscreen' on your keyboard, draw a rectangle of what you want to take a shot of, press enter and hey presto, it's in your folder. Go to Imageshack.us and upload multiple shots, shaving valuable minutes of time

Great idea.

I remember in the old CM93-94 you could print out your fixture list and it would have your games, scorers etc. At the time it was nice.

Imagine having your FM tactics, news, tables, screenshots on a website like footballmanager.com/leavingtrain. A little like Soccernet but it's designed around your saves. I'd happily pay an extra subscription for that and I imagine it could turn out to be a tidy revenue generator for SI Games.

This kind of social gaming will become the norm for many types of games in the coming years, it just takes time for it to catch up with demand. Its a lot of work and developers need to be sure it will be worth the effort and money!

Archived