Feeder Clubs

I have the latest patch and i am having an issue with regard to feeder clubs and wondered if this is a bug or if others are having this issue.

I started a game with everton and for over two seasons was unable to get a feeder club even though i tried almost all the options to select. At first i put it down to the inpet board at everton but the problem remained the same when i got moved to chelsea.

Has anyone else had this issue or can someone help me with this please?

robsy1990 i know you pain. out of interest who did you go as in BSS. I got picked from choose a cliub as basingstoke and didnt get my first feeder club until i got into the premiership. even now i only have 2 3 seasons in there. im sure this isnt right as i have tested this on 3 other long term saves.

In my game my board kept telling me that I had enough feeder clubs even though I only had 5. I then opened FMRTE and saw that I had an extra 3 feeder clubs that wasn't "activated". I activated them, they turned up in the affiliated screen. I then broke the affiliation and then my board stopped telling me I had enough feeder clubs.

i seem to get the board to accept we need a feeder club but then after a few clicks of continue it comes back and says they cant find anyone. happens very often and every club ive been to. very annoying especially as it seems near impossible sometimes to loan players out.

Archived