Quite the Regen!!

I want a season in the under 18s from him and then a loan season and then into my team hopefully.

I'd skip that year in the U18 as he'd just get Youth training (and subpar football)

IMO he's already good enough to play in FA/League Cup and in early stages of European Competitions (if you qualified), so there's no need to waste one year of development

I'd skip that year in the U18 as he'd just get Youth training

I agree if they are as good as this guy looks bang them straight into the 1st team, it will be better in the long run. By the time he's 20 he could and probably will be a key player for your team.

I'd agree with shirajzl and reduce shooting training. The kid already got 19 in finishing and long shot, for god's sake! Don't put him on a heavy workload! He'll either get injured a lot or unhappy, which destroys the whole point of developing him.

This is the first good one i have ever found on fm12, i am going to make him a Newcastle legend. He rejected Manchester United to join me, maybe it was the 25k a week wage i offered ;). and Jimbob look at all the top teams in europes under 18 squad and scout anybody valued above 750k who is a regen, the very best ones are usually valued in the millions.

In my view if your good enough your old enough, and he is definatley good enough! I would play him in cup and earlier european games as well as lower league prem games. It seems the best way to up someones potential is game time.

Quite a find there mate!

Well i have been playing him in every premier league game, in a word he has been my best player, scored a wondeful 25 yard volley in the 93rd minute away at Bristol City for us to win but picked up a niggly groin strain, thanks for the advice guys keeping him at my team is the best decision made so far on this save. His stats are improving too, his physical training is working a treat

Archived