the legendary MESSI

Im sick of hearing how good Messi is

he is lazy and overated. very overated too!

You're just spouting nonsense really..

Finest player of his generation by a country mile, and arguably one of the greatest players to play the game - and he's only 24; and you're saying he's overrated. Do me a favor please. That's taken care of the real life. In FM he's quite simply the best player on the game so how can he be described as overrated? Not sure where you get the lazy aspect from? Feel free to enlighten us though..

Im sick of hearing how good Messi is

he is lazy and overated. very overated too!

Hahahaha are we watching the same player? Just watchin them now and he's played pretty average compared to his usual standards and he's still scored 2. Thats already 35 for the season and its only just over half way through. Well overrated this 3 times Ballon d'or winner.

Currently in 2021 and the best player who has ever lived (in my save ;) is 33 going on 34 years old. Having earned 3 Champions League medals (2006, 2009 & 2012) and Ten Liga BBVA wins having spent his whole career so far with Barcelona. Had won the Ballon D'or 10 times in a row (2009-2019 - until Sergio Canales cam along and trolled his record :D).

His History being:

P460 S239 A133 MOM102 AVG 8.29.

All that and never scoring more than 30 goals a season. :confused:

Just starting the 20-21 season in my game, he's still playing at Barca, and has yet to average below 7.94 in any season. He has 152 caps and 90 goals for Argentina, including the Golden Boot in the 2014 World Cup with 11, featuring back to back hat-tricks against Bahrain and Spain.

How good is messi for the argies..............end of

Just shows how good a player can look in a side like Barca.

He is good, but definetly not the best.

he definitely is the best player in the world, he plays a completely different role in the Argentinian national team, as a playmaker that's why he doesn't score that much, but back on topic in my games he always seems to get injured at the start of the season and then doesn't win the ballon d'or :( that's weird, he barely ever gets injured in real life

When I managed messi at barca, he scored at least 2 goals a game. He's a monster in la liga.

When I brought him to manchester united in another save, he struggle for the first few seasons and then finally had a brilliant season scoring 30+ and assisting about 15 times. I sold him to juve before my laptop stopped working :(

I think that is a inaccurate statement, both very different players playing in different eras of football. There is a question as to whether Messi could do what he does regularly now against the defenses of Juventus and Bayern Munich in 1999 however they are both wonderful players but incomparable.

Archived