you pat my back i pat yours (international management)

hey guys

i really want international mode but no one will upload there file. so i have made logos for most international teams to make your international managment pretier. here

http://s21.quicksharing.com/v/9365944/FMHCLUBS.zip.html

just pastes the picturs in your FMHCLUBS folder

screnshot screen

while putting them on do me favoour pls.

in return can one of you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE upload and post your file here so i can play too

thanks in advance

hey guys

i really want international mode but no one will upload there file. so i have made logos for most international teams to make your international managment pretier. here

http://s21.quicksharing.com/v/9365944/FMHCLUBS.zip.html

just pastes the picturs in your FMHCLUBS folder

screnshot screen

while putting them on do me favoour pls.

in return can one of you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE upload and post your file here so i can play too

thanks in advance

I unlocked this quite easy.... on my Sydney game ( trying for Sugar Daddy) applied for the South Korea job and got it, qualified for the asian tournament or whatever its called, and WON IT.... hence you dont need to win the world cup. this suggests any international tropy will suffice.. icon_cool.gif

CRAP! That means i couldve got international management without the save/load cheat...i won asian cup but due to the lack of an announcement for umlocking international management i figured asian cup mustnt unlock it. It was only after i won the WC that i thought it was weird that i idnt get a message and checked and found it was unlocked

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bmaik:

If you tell me witch file i need to upload i guess I'll do it. Tho I still think its better if you unlock it yourself... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im not sure LOL

illl try your little cheat tip as i got offered france job last nite but turned them down as i luv my club. ill just make it in to two saves and do it that way

Archived