Career Help! Opinions Needed!

Started out unemployed before new Plymouth chairman Oliver Bierhoff offered us the oppurtunity to begin my managerial career. Two seasons at Plymouth winning promotion second season, but decided to leave due to lack of ambition and investment...So off I went to Italy with Varese in C1/A 1 season a league title and super cup things looking rosy and beginning to get noticed...Left when I received an offer to manage in the Championship with Peterborough, however I have been sacked 12 games into the season after a dreadful start....

Now here is the question offers of jobs are slim at present, do I take a step down and drop down a couple of leagues in any nation or do I take the New York Red Bulls job??? Quite tempted with the Bulls job but the confusing American system puts me off it...Any advice welcome!

You might be more intrigued with the MLS therefore have more fun.. especially if you are leaning that way.

I'm sure there are guides, rules, etc on the MLS online somewhere.

My only thought is it might be hard to go back to Europe.

It depends on what you want

why not save the game at the current point, take the new york job, if u cant get your head around the mls rules etc go back to the point just before you sign for new york and carry on and reject the new york job 2 see what happens from there?

Archived