Eastwood town REVOLUTION!

Currently managing Eastwood town in Blue Sq conference but i'm -220k (which isn't good at all)

Just wondering if anyone knew of any ways of increasing revenue as currently my wage bill is 120 % of my turnover and my wage bill is the 5th smallest in the league?

have played friendlies against big clubs and has raised a little bit of money but still struggling

Good cup runs are the way to go, I got Coventry in the 3rd round in my save, lost 1-0 but I had 2 goals disallowed and missed two penalties so really should have won. That run got me a nice pile of cash for my financially wrecked Grimsby side. Shipping about 150k a month and Im 5k under my wage bill!

My advice would be to bring in loan players, dont filter out unrealistic loans but instead search by transfer status- Available for Loan and also by attribute, choose one attribute that fits a position, say flair for strikers and find all those above 15. With Grimsby I have loaned in 5 players worth over a million on 3 month loans who have torn up the league!

Archived