A few Wolfsburg FC Questions. Please Help. Thx.

So I'm still playing FM2011. I have two questions... What happens to un unused transfer money? Does it roll over to next season, or does my board reset my funds? Second question, I have 97% attendence and 65+ million in the bank, will I get a stadium expansion at Wolfsburg? I thought it would have happened by now.

Thanks for your help guys.

Your transfer budget will be re-calculated at the beginning of the new season depending on finances and board expectation. With that sort of balance you should be asking the board to expand the stadium.

Thanks for your help. So in your opinion, I should spend my transfer budget, b/c it could be reduced next year, if I make less money? B/c I went farther than usual in league and Champions League and I'm cash rich right now. This time next year maybe I wont be, so I better spend the transfer funds?

I cant ask to expand the stadium, it's greyed out. Hmm....

Thanks for your help. So in your opinion, I should spend my transfer budget, b/c it could be reduced next year, if I make less money? B/c I went farther than usual in league and Champions League and I'm cash rich right now. This time next year maybe I wont be, so I better spend the transfer funds?

You have the wrong idea about budgets.

A budget is an amount that the board will allow you to spend, if you spend money it will come out of your bank.

At the start of the season the board will give a budget based on the money you have in your bank so if you spend money now you'll have less money in the bank and a lower budget as a result.

I cant ask to expand the stadium, it's greyed out. Hmm....

I think Wolfsburg get a new stadium fairly early, it could be already planned.

You have the wrong idea about budgets.

A budget is an amount that the board will allow you to spend, if you spend money it will come out of your bank.

At the start of the season the board will give a budget based on the money you have in your bank so if you spend money now you'll have less money in the bank and a lower budget as a result.

I think Wolfsburg get a new stadium fairly early, it could be already planned.

Well I do understand budgets, lol. I'm actually in business for my self so i'm quite familiar. My question is if you don't touch the transfer budget, will it keep accumulating? Like can I save up a few seasons worth of "transfer" budget? Anyway, according to the other guy it's recalculated at the end of the year.

Wolfsburg starts with a 30,000 (22,000 seated) and upgrades to 30,000 seated. But i'm wondering if i'm going to get a further expansion.

i usually dump spare transfer cash into the wage budget, that way when it comes to 6months before end of player contracts you can sweeten the deals for players who want the world, but should you want to sign a player for millions you could just adjust the budget to suite. Furthermore you can then ask the board for more of a transfer budget also (whether they give into your request is another matter).

Archived