Gael Glichy - The dissapearing little git

Hi,

Just checking that I am not going nuts?!

In year 2015 - Gael gets injured for 2 months, look back in my squad and he has totally dissapeared! tried to search for him in player search he is nowhere to be seen!

What the hell is going on - even looked in my transfers just in case I had a black out and transfered him by mistake! Crazy Stuff - Has anybody else had dissapearing players?

Also apparently I keep trying to buy players - but I haven't!! is this the board? are they trying to buy players without talking with me?

Please tell me this is happening to you aswell - I feel like I'm going mad! I'm too young to have altshiemers (I know its the wrong spelling!)

Let me know - it's freaking me out man!

Hi,

Just checking that I am not going nuts?!

In year 2015 - Gael gets injured for 2 months, look back in my squad and he has totally dissapeared! tried to search for him in player search he is nowhere to be seen!

What the hell is going on - even looked in my transfers just in case I had a black out and transfered him by mistake! Crazy Stuff - Has anybody else had dissapearing players?

Also apparently I keep trying to buy players - but I haven't!! is this the board? are they trying to buy players without talking with me?

Please tell me this is happening to you aswell - I feel like I'm going mad! I'm too young to have altshiemers (I know its the wrong spelling!)

Let me know - it's freaking me out man!

1) Was Clichy get injured often? Maybe he retired because of a re-occuring injury and you missed the news item probably

2) Do you mean the media messages that keep asking about speculation? If you have a player on your shortlist that means you're looking at him and the media start to cook up stories. Easy way to cure it is not to have people on your shortlist or just reply "No Comment".

2) I think he means the random bids for players... Like when i was weymouth, i wouldnt make any bids for anyone, but id get a news message: "Weymouth has made an offer of $ExcessiveAmount for Crap Player". As melbourne victory, someone decided to buy a player for me and i didnt get a chance to cancel transfer offer and it took about $1m to free transfer him icon_frown.gif It sure is a pain in the

Archived