C. Ronaldo and Ramsey

I know FM has a favorite team option but I've never actually seen a player come out and state it in the media (as C. Ronaldo supposedly did about Real Madrid). Is it possible in the game for this scenario to happen in the game?

On a similar note Ramsey said his fave club was Man Utd (and his idol Ryan Giggs) but chose a move to Arsenal instead because it would be easier to get into their first team. (Incidentally R. Madrid were also rumored to be interested in C. Ronaldo before he moved to Manchester). Has anybody seen this in an FM game and did the young player eventually move to his dream club (i.e. will a 'Ramsey' 5 years down the road state he'd like to play for 'Man utd')?

Isn't that happen often in FM? When a player is linked to a club in media speculation. They come out and say: "Player A would consider Man Utd move. The opportunity to play for a club like Man Utd does not come often and he would give a serious consideration should United make an offer."

It's the same thing with Ronaldo and Ramsey, they come out to say that they would consider moving to R.Madrid and Man Utd. But where they actually end up is the matter of their decisions.

No player would come out of nothing to say that "I want to play for R.Madrid" while he is under contract with say Arsenal, because that's an unprofessional behavior. They can say something when there is a speculation regarding their transfer to another club.

Ronaldo just came out to reply to media speculation that he would consider a move to R.Madrid. It didn't come out of nothing. For that case, it's already and always happen in FM.

Archived