injuries and sendings off after making 3 substitutes

iv noticed when i make 3 substitutes i tend to get alot of sendings off and injuries, anybody else get this ?

currently swansea city, playing qpr in fa cup third round, 2-0 down half time, made 3 subs to try and change the game

my two full backs had to come off injured, so too did my att mid then i get a centre half sent off, 7 players!!

games a joke

I almost never make my third substitute until the last ten minutes of the game. I think in the fifteen years of my current save, I've been reduced to ten men because of injury once or twice - maybe more? I usually forget about it because a) it's less likely to happen b) it's less likely to impact happening so late in the game as your players can usually compensate without wearing themselves out.

neither luck or probability. played over 30 seasons now in fm and same thing happens in this years version. loads of other threads on here saying the same but sigames wont acknowledge this

SIGames will acknowledge fully, and willingly, that if you make poor decisions such as using up three substitutions at or by half time, you are very likely to suffer consequences such as going down to ten men through injury, the same way that a manager doing this in real life would.

The first example? Yes, I can believe it. I've had three injuries in a game, it happens to everyone if you play long enough. I've usually adapted, and sometimes even won those games. The thought of it happening to someone who had used all their subs? Well, that should be a lesson to not do it again :)

I'm still baffled by this need to use all 3 subs, real life managers who still have a sub or two left going into injury time must be doing something wrong.

Archived