product key

i have just done a windows 7 reinstall on my laptop,basically as most of you will know set my laptop as new,i have tried to install football manager 2012 and its saying the code is already in use on another device,it technically isn't,its the same laptop just a reboot,i login to steam and cant find any football manager files in my libary as before there was fm2009 and fm2012,i have emailed steam customer support but not getting anywhere,you pay good money for a game and cant play it,,what can i do as i want to play a game i have legitamitly paid for?

please help

open steam -> library -> click the options thing just under library and change that to 'all games' if it's not already on it, then you should be able to find fm12 and install it.

Hopefully all you have to do is change the view so you can see all games

open steam -> library -> click the options thing just under library and change that to 'all games' if it's not already on it, then you should be able to find fm12 and install it.

Hopefully all you have to do is change the view so you can see all games

done it mate,still nothing,this is ridiclious when you buy a game and you want to play it,football manager needs to do away with steam as it is a nightmare

Archived