Strange...

Ive been with Villa for 6 years now in 2022 after successfull spells at Liverpool, Lincoln.

I started mid-season they were 18th in prem got them to 13th by the end of the season then i went on to win the fa cup, Euro cup, Champions cup Community shield and super cup and just because i lost 4 games in a row they sacked me icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif taking in that my 2 best strikers where out (20 goals each) and i still had plenty of games to turn it round.

Will there be any loyalty in 2007 handheld????

Then none of the better sides would take me even though i had 9250 manager points in hall of fame (1st) but i joined Ipswich and beat Newcastle(Who turned me down) in a friendly 4-0!!! hopefully i can get promoted then stuff villa!!!

Ive been with Villa for 6 years now in 2022 after successfull spells at Liverpool, Lincoln.

I started mid-season they were 18th in prem got them to 13th by the end of the season then i went on to win the fa cup, Euro cup, Champions cup Community shield and super cup and just because i lost 4 games in a row they sacked me icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif taking in that my 2 best strikers where out (20 goals each) and i still had plenty of games to turn it round.

Will there be any loyalty in 2007 handheld????

Then none of the better sides would take me even though i had 9250 manager points in hall of fame (1st) but i joined Ipswich and beat Newcastle(Who turned me down) in a friendly 4-0!!! hopefully i can get promoted then stuff villa!!!

• 1 month later...

UPDATE:

First season in Prem:

9th finishing position

FA cup 4th round

League Cup 1st round

Summary:

My top striker Alvaro Ribeiro only managed 10 goals after scoring 26 in championship.

Poor form by Kovar and Wagner.

Aston Villa won league with Arsenal runner's up.

Second season in Prem(So far):

3rd in league beat Aston Villa 2-0 awayicon_biggrin.gif

League cup semi finals (so far)

FA cup 3rd round (so far)

Euro Vase winner

Euro cup top of group so far.

Summary:

I signed a few players on free's Ribeiro scored 20 goals already(Just started new year).

Coelho, King, Castro all key players after sining on free.

Hopefull i can bolster the squad and win the league.

BTW in 2024.

Another Update:

Finished 3rd in league

Won League cup

4th round FA cup

Euro cup 3rd round

Summary:

Ribeiro with 30 goals in the end Castro with 25 and an all round good season.

3rd Season in Prem:

Won Premiership

Won Champions League

5th round FA cup

Runner up League cup

Summary:

Another FB season Castro, Sedgemore, Ribeiro all 20 goals scorers.

4th season in Prem:

8th in league

Won Champions League

Runner up League cup

semi-finals FA cup

Won Community Shield

Won Super cup

Summary:

Not very good Coelho suffered a slipped disc in the first game, never really got going then Champions league being a token gesture as we qualified for Champions league.

Archived