Decisions decisions; my first great save

Tycobbler39

Hello all. I just wanna share my current save, and ask a most important question of what would you do? This is my first attempt at extreme LLM as a chose a career to start at Hampton & Richmond. Sentimental reason; both Hampton and Richmond are cities in Virginia, the state from which i grew.

As a pre season team predicted to face regulation i'm 22 games in season one sitting 9th in the table. My team is in great form, and in my opinion a threat to all. Long story short a news report comes along saying the Newcastle boss got sacked, and they're looking for a replacement naming myself as a likely candidate. I froze for a moment. What should i do? Respond, decline, or stay put? For now i created a second save at the "decision point", and paused the game.

Part of me feels a loyalty to H & R, and wants to see this through. It's so tempting a move; they're mid table as well and a shot at the top division is quite interesting considering 1. i've never played in it, and 2. being recognized as a top level manager.

Teach me oh wise one's. What path would you follow?

Dave

If you are in your first season then a move from non league to the Premier League sounds a bit unlikely, did you give yourself quite a high past experience when starting?

Personally I'd stay at H&R and try and work my way up to the top the long way, I wouldn't want to skip out playing in all the leagues in between.

Archived