What's changed...

I've started a new save as Man Utd as I am getting bored of my old Portsmouth save, and it seems like things have changed, quite oddly.

I'm not sure if there has been a recent patch or anything but firstly, i don't think Ashley Young was never an ST on the old patches, and now he's confident in that position.

Also, the annoying part, I never seem to be able to do team meetings, when normally at the start i'm able to say about the coming season. Every team-talk that i now do, no matter what i was, in whatever tone, players don't seem to take notice and there are a few that have bad reactions. Which is getting quite annoying.

Before starting the United save i played a network game with a friend of mine, Him Chelsea, Me United, and I used FMRTE as a little joke to **** him off with his side getting injuries, and making my players quality. That involved making Ashley Young confident in playing the striker role, changing my familiarity with tactics and 'inspiring the team', as it says on there. I don't know whether this has caused an after effect on the data or something.

I've unistalled the game, deleted all content, even the updates and let it completely re-install. The version of the game is as it was before i used FMRTE so I didn't think it was that. Just a bit curious.

Anyone got any ideas? As it's ruining the enjoyment for me. Would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Archived