Help with tiredness

Hey everyone

I'm running a Dartford FC save at the moment. Got promoted in Season 1 to the Bet Square Prem. 2nd season I missed promotion again after losing in the playoff final. This 3rd season i've been top all year but come November my results have suddenly plummeted. We had 10 games undefeated and were destroying most teams but now I can't win a match. I haven't changed anything drastically tactically and i've just lost top spot after a 6 game losing streak.

Looking at the players I've discovered a lot of my players who were playing brilliantly before are all complaining of tiredness. I get a load of "rest" icons on my players after a game but they disappear before the next match. Condition levels are all okay however, some of them are even starting games at 100% so i'm confused.

Anyone else think this "tiredness" is affecting my results? And any ideas why my team are so shattered by November. Doesn't bode well for the rest of the season.

p.s. this is the first season the club went professional (full time) but all my players are still on Part-Time contracts and training.

Any help/advice would be much obliged as I need to fix this before my whole season falls on its arse.

i think you hinted at the problem with the part-time contract part, i would start by making key players on professional contracts to see if this makes a difference as then they will be on better training schedules.

**infact i would get all players on professional contracts even if you dont intend playing certain players it should add bit of value for selling on.

Archived