Starting a Season in January... ???

If you start a brand new game, you can set the default league somewhere and start the game in most any month of the year. You don't have to be a manager in that league, just use that setting to pick your favorite month. You can then take over any team as you would normally.

Why not just add a new manager at the end of December and take over as QPR manager?

Yeah I can do that... but just saying it would be good if SI offered a upto date "update" which reflected the current league standings and transfers... I guess it might be a bunch of work for them... but I am sure if it was coded into the game, once it's done it's done...

Yeah I was more interested if there was some kind of update that actually reflected the actual standings and updates in the real British Leagues... but I am guessing not lol...

I do of course realise doing something like this would take a lot of time and work on SI's part, and take them away from playing a networked game of WoW !

Yeah I was more interested if there was some kind of update that actually reflected the actual standings and updates in the real British Leagues... but I am guessing not lol...

I do of course realise doing something like this would take a lot of time and work on SI's part, and take them away from playing a networked game of WoW !

I don't know how much work it would take but thats not really the issue as I believe they wouldn't be allowed to as fixtures/results/tables are subject to licensing restrictions.

Its possible they could get permission but this no doubt would mean extra cost for something that has only been asked for from a small minority of users from time to time.

Archived