320 million to spend

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/21-Good-Player-amp-Team-Guide

The is a forum full of good players.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276689-FM12-Looking-For-Thread

Ask in the above thread which players you should buy for each position.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/294261-FM12-Real-Madrid-Thread?highlight=real+madrid

That is a link to the Real Madrid thread, which would be the best place to post for advice on managing Real Madrid.

I'm at real Madrid I have 320 million to splash any ideas ?

As well as buying a bundle of the best players in the world why not buy a load of quality 14 and 15 year olds and stick them in your youth squad, see how they turn out and if they totally dominate their league.

With that much money there are endless possibilities.

As well as buying a bundle of the best players in the world why not buy a load of quality 14 and 15 year olds and stick them in your youth squad, see how they turn out and if they totally dominate their league.

With that much money there are endless possibilities.

I echo that, create a new era of Galacticos, this time Home grown :D

I'm at real Madrid I have 320 million to splash any ideas ?

Here's what you can do with 320 million:

1) End poverty

2) Give all of it to me!

3) Finance another football club

Okay, out of those 3, technically #3 is possible in FM. You just buy a (maybe crap) player from a lower league club and see what they do with the money and move them up the leagues. You probably won't need all 320 million to spend on so if you're bored you can always try to bankroll another club to success. :D

Okay, out of those 3, technically #3 is possible in FM. You just buy a (maybe crap) player from a lower league club and see what they do with the money and move them up the leagues. You probably won't need all 320 million to spend on so if you're bored you can always try to bankroll another club to success. :D

Sounds good. Maybe buy a lower league side player for bout 100m then make them an `affiliate` club and loan them some of your 16 yo stars......I might do this myself, but on the scale of $50m.

besides the obvious fact you can afford anyone in the game, whats your tactic/formation and your best line up. what are your weaknesses?

To sign someone like messi you will probably have to put a chunk of that into your wage budget because if you actually manage to get barcelona to accept a bid from Real Madrid, and if Messi is willing to negotiate a contract with Real Madrid he will most likely be asking for over 300k a week at least with various bonuses and sign on fees.

Seriously, if you really treat al these money as "Spare Cash" and is willing to have a bit of fun with them, go buy Messi and Fabregas. And while you are at it, take Casillas too, that will give you all the bragging rights in the virtual La Liga League :D

expand your stadium to make it the biggest in the world, bigger than the one in north korea :D

improve your youth/training facilities to 20/20

then buy gotze, neymar

on a more serious note, you can buy cheap players and send them on loan to your feeder teams and try to improve their standings. thats what i do when i have more money than i could spend. think of it as good will

Archived