So I Called A Team Meeting and....

......said 'weve been playing okay lately but can do better give the fans something to shout about!'

This brought a good response from most of my players, no response from a lot more and a bad response from 2.

I want to know why the 2 dont agree so asked the room. RVP (who is long term injured anyway) says:

'i cant believe you called a team meeting to say that' which is very negative so i say:

'that was a dissapointing resonse'

Now the whole F@ck+ng team has gone red! Why? It makes no sense! The whole team meeting thing is a joke.

Chewbacker!

What position is your team in the league? Apparently SI has said when holding team meetings, you have to look at the overall picture and not just based on the form of last few matches.

Anyways, nowadays having only one of two negative responses is considered a good outcome. I would have left it at that instead of potentially making things worse by saying more.

I think the final choice you make is supposed to be your opinion of the response as a whole, rather than a reply to the last individual response. So you've told all the players who responded well you are disappointed in them.

That seems plausible. If i get a good response early in the meeting i end it a.s.a.p.

Archived