Who would you pick

I am arsenal currently on the start of my 3rd season, i have Cavani, Rossi, Van persie & Aguero, i play a 4-1-3-2 formation, with a deep lying forward and an advanced forward, struggling at the moment to find the best partnership upfront, slighty swaying towards Aguero (ADV) Rossi (Deep)... any advice? Thanks

I am arsenal currently on the start of my 3rd season, i have Cavani, Rossi, Van persie & Aguero, i play a 4-1-3-2 formation, with a deep lying forward and an advanced forward, struggling at the moment to find the best partnership upfront, slighty swaying towards Aguero (ADV) Rossi (Deep)... any advice? Thanks

I play this formation with my Arsenal team with Great Success, in my 12th season now.

........SC...SC.........

AML................AMR

........MC...MC........

DL.....DC...DC.....DR

The 2 fullbacks are in the Auto role (meaning attack as my team default setting is fluid passing with attacking movement)

As for the 2 MCs, one of them is a Ball Winning Midfielder with Defend setting and the other is an Advance Playmaker (if they have good dribbling skills, I will set them in an attack mode, if not then I would set them in a support role)

The 2 wingers are pretty straight forward, both in Attack setting

As for the 2 Strikers, hehehe...any combo you favour then (I am currently using a Complete Forward / Poacher Combo)

Archived