is there any way to recover saved game ?

It autosaves over a few different files depending on how you have it set up, i set mines so it saves every two weeks over 3 different files, means if one corrupts you can go to another save and you only lose 4 weeks at the most, you can set it to to save every week, or every month and others.

It autosaves over a few different files depending on how you have it set up, i set mines so it saves every two weeks over 3 different files, means if one corrupts you can go to another save and you only lose 4 weeks at the most, you can set it to to save every week, or every month and others.
i got mine on single file every week. so am i best putting it on 5 file rolling auto save every week???

i got mine on single file every week. so am i best putting it on 5 file rolling auto save every week???

Be careful if its on an SSD, you could be writing a lot of data if you are not careful! I am and I have mine set on weekly and it seems to be writing quite a lot, not affecting the SSD life yet, still says it has over 8 years according to SSDlife.

If you are not and you have plenty of hard disk space then a 10 file rolling autosave, just take your file size and muliply by the number of rolling saves to give the totoal usage.

Ive reduced mine to 3 since I moved my system onto an SSD

I've just screwed up a save 3 seasons in due to over-injudicious use of FMRTE. Fortunately I make a new save every game month, so I rolled back to the last save, losing 3 weeks gametime, or about 3 days of play. Unfortunately one effect of that was the cup game that I lost was won in the re-match!

Archived