not favourates to win, regardless of league position? why?

and why is this effecting performances? i am top of the league, opposition is near bottom, yet are favourates, and team plays rubbish? this is every time, there is no logic for a team at the bottom of table to be favourates, the top team will ALWAYS be favourates in real life, regardles if it is being played away, regardless if i thrashed them in a previous game (this has happened in other saves as well). it isn't the odd game either, performances when this has happened have been poor.

especially when it gives you the stupid "do it for fans" suggestion you cant do anything with.

Perhaps you could use the not being favourites to your advantage? Also you don't have to follow the assistant's team talk suggestions, the number of times I'd say 'for the fans' would be astronomical if I didn't mix things up a bit.

Imagine the media when I am on the way to win Liga Adelante with Andorra second season :D

It is January now, and I have become favourites to win some of the matches against the small clubs on the bottom of the table thanks to the good form. But mostly I am underdog by 5-10 points every match, thanks to still being a Second Division B side according to the club's reputation (I assume, I haven't got FMRTE).

I wish FM would just add CA together and compare, then add in some other factors like form, when calculating match odds... They are important to the AI managers and both team's players and fans.

as previously stated its probably to do with reputation and you over achieving with your team, but i wouldnt worry about it,

USE it to your advantage and in the team talk (if its there) use the Calm "no one expects us to win, go out and enjoy the match" or what ever is along those lines. i do this alot of the time and i usually get a win.

Yeah there's something no quite right in the news reporting of favourites, it's something we're aware of and looking into. Thanks.

Sometimes the assistant clearly disagree with the media's predictions, suggesting team talks that contradicts the match odds. Is this intentional?

Archived