Gamebreaker

Hi. I have managed to get to 2021 but will now have to quit the game or start a new save. This is bad because I am really ejoying my stay with the Mighty Seagulls.

The reason you say, is that I can no longer pick Lionel Messi for the World Player of the Year award. I now have no clue how to proceed past this Press Conference.

Thank you for the excellent 9 seasons of football.

Well he has won WFotY and Ballon'Dor every single season since I started. So something is clearly wrong when I cant even say I believe he will win. He is having his 2nd best season ever. AvR 8.18 10 games played 8 goals scored.

You quit a save because you can't pick Messi for an award??

I'm lost for words :D

I got the impression he meant that he can't proceed the game due to the press conference asking him for the World Player of the Year (who he thinks will win it or should) and there is no way to get past it.

Not sure if my interpretation is correct but have you tried holidaying for 1 day or so?

You can't proceed past the press conference?

Firstly go to the bugs forum and post the problem, and upload necessarily files as requested.

Secondly, holiday past the press conference to continue.

If you simply want Messi to be a choice in 2021 - when he's 34 years old - it might be that he's peaked and not good enough anymore.

Archived