So actually filling your allowance of coaching helps massively

Im about 5 seasons in on a 'just for fun' Man City game and after about 2 seasons I was down to 1 or 2 coaches in role. My logic was that it gets so incredibly boring having clubs poaching coaches off you (and when you offer them a new contract to stop team x from stealing them and they agree, team x come back a week later and the coach wont negotiate with you again cause he just signed a new contract... bam he's jumped ship) and restocking coaches that if I just had one or two of each the game would stop clubs taking them away and hounding me with new items.

However, I just filled up my allowances in all areas and all of a sudden Im seeing green arrows across the board, especially with young players that dont even play.

Hmm, or it could be Ive just had my youth training facilities upgraded around the same time.

• SI Staff

Actually it will have an effect. If you only had two coaches to cover 9 training categories - the star rating for each category will be very low as the workload is spread. Whereas having one coach to focus on each area will give higher star ratings, and therefore more improvements in training.

Archived