Can I have a NORMAL match without an injury or red card please?

Take a look at the Tactics forums and post your issues there. Likely you're doing something that's causing these injuries, hard tackling, too much training, wrong roles assigned and lots of other things.

Nothing to fix - as it doesn't happen to everyone, only a few that have things setup slightly incorrectly in their training and tactics.

I play get stuck in 90 minutes every game and I have gotten 2 red cards since I took over the team and very few yellows. Have gone 3-4 games without even a yellow so I don't see a problem with that part. Alson not getting many injuries untill late in the season and I have found that can be avoided if I keep my players fit and give them a match rest now and then.

I have 12 injuries in my team and some guys with 3 matches of suspension for the damn faults with both feet...

Fix it or give my money back SI.

Hi,

I would suggest looking at a couple of things:

1) Is your training schedule too heavy? For me, the maximum is always 1 notch below heavy (the highest medium)

2) Do you have enough Physios?

3) Is your training too 'Fitness Intensive'?

4) Did your check your players injury history? there is a report under each player's info for that, erm....maybe you have a squad full of Jonathan Woodgates, Ledley Kings, Tomas Rosickys and Owen Hargreaves? :D

That's all I can think of for the moment

Archived