Can't find Jamil Adam!!

This guy is like a cheat, 35 mins into his debut and he has already netted 2 goals for my BSP Grimsby Team. Looking at his stats I did not think he would be that good but he was probably the best striker I could add to my setup according to my scouting and recommendations.

I was out of money and out of hope and he has really turned my outlook around!

In my save he went on a free from Barnsley to St. Patrick's Athletic in 2010-11 and has been there for 4 years. Doing very well but not pulling up trees. Worth £14K but doesn't appear to be as good as the strikers at my League 2 side, so I'll leave him be.

Bandakowski looks the biz. Sofia got him on a free at the start of the game (sent him on loan to Southampton for a while); he's at Hannover now and worth £2.8 million - waaaaay out of my league!

In my save he went on a free from Barnsley to St. Patrick's Athletic in 2010-11 and has been there for 4 years. Doing very well but not pulling up trees. Worth £14K but doesn't appear to be as good as the strikers at my League 2 side, so I'll leave him be.

I think he is worth a punt, 6 goals in 3 games (should have been 8 but missed 2 pens going for hattricks) and rated 8.43 average. He is my new Kieran Agard, another striker who scores buckets in the lower leagues.

Like Agard I am playing Adam as a poacher next to a TM set for support with high 1st touch, high passing.

Bandakowski looks the biz. Sofia got him on a free at the start of the game (sent him on loan to Southampton for a while); he's at Hannover now and worth £2.8 million - waaaaay out of my league!

I really like him but have only experienced managing him once, I had him in the Scottish 3rd division where he scored something silly like 60 goals in the season.

i never got him scoring that much, he scored bucket loads though in SD3 for me as well.

at the start of the game he is listed as ireland U21.

i got him for blackpool as it didn't look like i was getting any strikers, i did so he didn't play much until the end of the season, injures etc, he scored ONE, that one was against man city O.o

Archived